Double Trouble

This sketch comes from http://www.aliciaredshaw.com.au/ . Karen and I  went shopping with Laurie and Adrian in Rockhampton. This photo was taken while they where just looking in one of the stores.



 
 
The background that I used was a piece of cardstock that was an opsy, didn't work with what I wanted to use it for. Just proves if you keep it long enough it will get used. The cream background was originally painted with a brown metallic paint and light blue around the edges. I then mixed medium gloss gel with raw umber paint and put it over a mask. Sprayed english ivy and golden terracotta glimmermist over the top then used a script stamp with brown ink.
Graphic 45 tropical travelogue collection papers, petaloo floal flower, lost and found pearl swirl, adorn-it tiny black alphas and thickers foam alphas.
 
This is Alicias sketch:
 
 

Comments

  1. Fabulous layout Candy, and a great take on my sketch. I love how you have revitalised an old background too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you