Prima - product pick & build a page

These challenges come from http://prima.typepad.com/ where you can only use prima products, which I have plenty of stash to use, my favourite products is you guessed it flowers.


This first challenge is the Prima product pick, I choose, yes flowers.

 


Product I used:
 
All Prima - flights of fancy collection - faith and firefly papers
pashiche collection - seaside papers
assorted flowers
bling swirl
tiny alphbet alphas.

 
 Septemberppp




Prima Build A Page

Another photo of  Mike and Pheb on their cruise. Celebrating a holiday, engagement and new years 2011.  With this challenge you have a sketch and you also have to only use prima products.



 
Product I used:
Prima flowers and a pearl swirl
Prima fairybelle collection - motifs
vintage trinkets and flutter bits fairybelle
I used a white piece of cardsock for the background and sprinkled tattered angels chalkboard teal high heal glimmermist
 
 
 2012SEPTEMBERBAPHege
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you