TCR # 127 - Beep Beep

Justice out shopping with Sammi, look out everyone she is coming through. This colour pallette and sketch comes from http://thecolorroom.ning.com/  I did this page a bit different, I thought instead of using the squares for photos or paper I would change it and use hearts instead. I have been using up some of my chipboard just to much stash.



 
Products used:
 
Kraft cardstock using texture paste and a chevron mask I have had in my stash, see you do use it in time. Then coloured it with viva inka gold - lava rot, lava green and some black around the edge. A spray of black glimmermist over the top. I coloured the collections chipboard hearts with the green and red then used Tim Holtz destress dauber over the top and quickly wiped it off then went over the top with the green and red. Dear Lizzy's thicker alphas and assorted flowers.
 
This is the sketch and colour challenge:
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you