TCR # 128 - Sunset a great place to be

This was a fun one to do again those unusual colours that I hardly use. But I managed even with the orange (not my colour). This colour pallette and sketch comes from  http://thecolorroom.ning.com/
 
 
 
 
I first used a swirly mask and some texture paste, then spritzed and spritzed some more even with some water, it was so soppy wet I had to stop and let it dry naturally. I used tuscan sun glimmermist, tim holtz distress dauber vintage photo and ranger brown sugar dauber and water to create this. Then tattered angels glimmer glaze orange splattered over top.
petaloo and other assorted flowers, a bauble ribbon, an old doiley and mm alphas out of my stash box.

Here is the colour palette and sketch:

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you