Scrapbook Fantasies Monthly Challenge

Every month at http://www.scrapbookfantasies.com.au they have an adult and kids page competition  and a card challenge(copic and traditional) these kits cost only $5.00. You have to use at least a piece of everything in the kit and not allowed to add anything except inks etc.


Here are my pages and cards:
 
This page is the Adult page competition.

 
 
I have used the $5.00 kit
For the background I have used some irredescent medium mixed with some black acrylic paint and then put over a mask. Then I dribbled some white liquitex ink over the top.

 
I try and do the kids competition pages as well every month. So here goes.
 
 
 
The white background which you can hardly see as it is covered up with the Kaiser paper has been sprayed with dylusions postbox red, coloringz pink stillettos and lime in da coconut.
 
Now these are my cards for the card competition.
 
 
 
This card is my copic card entry, very simple as usual. This stamp came of the latest creativity magazine, just loved the stamp and wanted to use it on something. Sorry have to make a note of what colours I use for the copic colouring from now on. I have just punched out a couple of flowers using a ek punch.
 
Now for my traditional card.
 
 
I have coloured the stamp with Tim Holtz distress ink pens and then heat embossed with gold over the top and have used the same flower and leaf punch for this card.
 
I buy a spare card kit and also do a page wih it.
 
 
 
The background I used the splat mask and put some texture paste over the top, then sprayed the background with candy corn and black glimmermist. Then replaced the mask over the page and sprayed the splats with the black glimmermist.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you