Flying Unicorn Monday Mojo

I thought I would try something different and do some of the sketches at http://flyingunicornforums.com/ I really enjoyed these sketches they were a bit different. So here is the first one for you:
 
 Monday 2nd Sept
Here is the sketch:
 
Mojo Monday Sketch 7-6-13 2nd
 
 
I found this photo of Jo and thought just how she was looking up it looked like she was praying to god for something that is why I called it Scrapin Queen with the little crown and added the journaling saying "Please God give me the strength to buy more"
 
Products I have used:
13Arts faces of spring - strong feelings and in your eyes. mother nature trim, petaloo paper flowers vine salmon, Basically bare frame, blue moon metal charm, prima chipboard embellies and journaling stickers, flowers, metal zip, butterflies and alphas. White muslin, mask and texture paste a prima ink and spray I think it was shimmerz.
 
Ok this is this weeks one:
Monday 9th Sept
 Here is the sketch:
 
 

Product I have used:
Prima lyric collection - overture and prelude
assorted flowers and embellies, journaling stickers and alphas
crochet doily and dusty attic chicken wire.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you