CSI#110 - Everyday Moments

Another weekly challenge from CSI One of the things in the testimony that you had to journal about a pet I knew which photos I could use. My cat Anna-belle. I have turned the sketch sideways. and created form there.


Here is the little she cat, a devil in disguise she might look adorable but she is the owner of this household.


 

The colour scheme is black, tan/light brown, white, ecru and corn yellow.
I used flowers, pearls and lace for the evidence and used the inspirational words in my journaling, style, fancy and hope.


Here is the challenge along with the sketch

Product I have used:
Kaiser Art of life collection - negitaves and film strip, pearls and some of the collectables
Prima and petaloo flowers and stuff from my stash a typo doily frame and bobunny noteworthy tags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you