Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday

As I have not scrapbooked for nearly 3 months now. Don't ask me why I just couldn't do it. So I decided to pull my finger out and start to create. I think doing Limor Webbers classes last weekend might have given me a kick start. So I decided to give flying unicorn mojo mondays sketch a go and this is what I have come up with.



And here is the sketch


Product I have used
13 arts Timeless long time ago, whipped spackle mixed with champaine gelato, this is very yummy you must all try this one. metalic mint gelato, lindy's wake me up before you go gold, kaiser sparklets, stickers bling, prima flowers and stamps, darcie white picket fence a piece of muslin and gesso. And of course my lovely son Michael and his new bride Phebe you will see heaps of photos as I have a usb stick full of them....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you