July's Scrap 365

Hi everyone yes again I finished my page in time but didn't get it photographed to put it online at Scrap 365 This photo was taken at our annual scrapbooking retreat run by Scrapbook Fantasies and again it was a complete success. We decided to photo bomb a photo taken of Sharon, poor Sharon but she saw the funny side of it.






Here is the sketch


Products I have used:
Prima paper not sure from what range as they where just scraps sitting on my desk. White cardstock, texture paste, I mixed some mint gelato into a small bottle of water to make my own spray. And also used an assortment of prima flowers. and as a added bit of texture glued on some Stewart Gill gilding chips, these are nice to use gives your page a bit of bling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you