Classes

Sorry girls I have been very slack putting up my weekly classes. Sometimes life gets in the way. it really sucks sometimes. I have 8 weeks worth for you so here goes. My classes are held at Scrapbook Fantasies in Gladstone every Tuesday morning at 10am till about 12. Every second week we do some sort of technique and every other week we do 2 to 5 easy cards.

Starting from last week








This next week  technique I have shown the girls how to use a  Julie Nutting stamp  with some paper piecing.





The girls have asked to do christmas so I did cards from the $5.00 kit

 





This class we used Faber Castell Stampers big brush pens




5 cards from the kit this week using Kaisercraft mix and match collection










Now for another technique using gelatos










Another five cards from the $5.00 kit













And the lucky last making a lady's card from masculine paper range












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you