CSI # 157 Selfie Queen

A sketch as well as the normal case file this time from CSI When I read the testimony about doing a selfie I thought I don't take selfies but I know who does, my daughter Tracy all the time.








This time we had a sketch to follow as well as the normal colour scheme which was Turquoise, white, bright red, medium grey and black.
The Evidence I used circles, metal embellies, hearts, I distressed around the edge of my page and used some fancy buttons.
The Testimony I used the words from the inspiration words, selfie and click.


Products I have used for this layout
White cardstock, Teresa Collins memorabilia paper, shimmerz spun sugar, red heart doilys, hessian, black twine, metal embellies, green tara flowers, circle mask, glimmermist turquoise blue and granite sprays, wooden buttons and heart, resin flowers, thicker letter stickers, turquoise tuile and stabilo black pencil for outling the circles on the page.

Comments

  1. This Layout is FANTASTIC!!! I love all of the detail! Selfies!!! Loves- MADGE BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you