Flying Unicorn Mojo Monday

Once again it is another mojo Monday from Flying Unicorn I have had this photo of my husband Laurie and not sure how I could use it on a page. But I decide to go for it and hey presto it didn't turn out to bad.









I have been cleaning out my craft room and found a very very large box from Flying Unicorn so this is what I used out of it. 
13 arts-Timeless collection, all the time and remember when
ribbon, twine, prima flowers, petalo flowers, tim holtz rubons, prima gold colour spray, 13 arts pearl orange spray, ayeeda matt sand paint and I mixed it with some shimmerz spun sugar for the kaisercraft mask and liquitex ink black cardon for the drops. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you