CSI # 159 "3 Beauty's"

Yes I know that is not how you spell beauties but I ran out of letter stickers so that is how it had to be. Once again I have attempted to follow the lovely challenge from CSI The photo was taken at my daughters best friends wedding I think they where trying to run away.
The Colour scheme is - grayish teal blue, light ecru, light mauve, plum and black.
The evidence is flowers and leaves, feather, grid pattern, stamp, mixed media, scallops and a decorative border.
And for the testimony I have used the inspiration words in my journaling love, beauty and soul.
For me this layout is a bit messy but I was trying something different I am not sure wether I like it but here it is








Products I have used
cream and black cardstock,
texture paste and a mask
glimmermist dragonfly, deep plum and timeless lilac sprays
green tara flowers, butterfly and leaves
bella blvd feather
stampendous mish mash stamp
black stazon
liquitex black ink
viva pearl pen






Comments

  1. Your layout is so very pretty! I love all the different elements that you used to create your layout!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the background paper is awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! The mixed media looks amazing and those colors are fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo you used - the back and white seems so old timey :-)
    Lyne - BL
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this layout!!! What a great color theme. So fun to use mixed media on the layout! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you